400W brush motor that turns the brush or pad at a speed of 100rpm and an identical 400W vacuum motor.
The balance of the specification is fully standard with its tilting Structofoam brush deck, polyform clean and dirty water tanks, TwinFlo suction motor, built in battery charging system, fully adjustable handle and Nutronic controls.
A full range of brush and pad drive systems are available for both models in order to provide the correct specification for the type of floor to be maintained. All brushes are fully interchangeable and can be varied to suit changing conditions or a change in location.
Numatic have also made a change to the machines squeegee as it is made from their high impact plastic, Structofoam, rather than aluminium. Couple both of those changes together and you get a machine that has the same cleaning performance as the TTB 4045 but weighs 23kg less and crucially costs less.
•Nutex epoxy powder coated chassis
• Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
• 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
• TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
• Heavy duty brush motor
• Fully adjustable operator handle
• Soft touch Nutronic controls
• Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
• Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
• Full range of brush and pad drive systems •On-board charging
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Weight Display||103 KG|