The PSP370-11 (was PSP370-B2) offers a compact energy efficient solution to vacuuming in a commercial environment. It offers some great features that make the vacuum very easy to work with on a daily basis.
The power cable on the PSP370 is kept neatly on a reel on the head of the vacuum cleaner this prevents any damage to the cable when it is in storage. It also prevents it becoming a tangled trip hazard on the floor of the cleaning cupboard.
The PSP has been built from the ground up to be easy to work with and easy to maintain, the vacuum bags are very easy to change, and the power cable can be changed with just as much ease. The vacuum features NuPlug technology, this means that the power cable can be changed without any need for specialist tools. It features a plug on either end of the cable similar to a standard kettle type lead.
The PSP370 offers a generous 15 litre bag capacity and is the largest machine in the PSP range. This makes it ideal for medium to large environments such as schools, offices and hotels where a larger capacity really makes a difference to how often the machine needs emptying, saving time and effort.
• Professional specification 15L capacity.
• Nuplug, cable replacement is quick and easy.
• Easy reach, 10 metre cable.
• TriTex filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
• Convenient, on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
• Easy to change HepaFlo bags.
• A tool for every job, full accessory kit AH0 with lightweight aluminum tube set.
• Energy efficient, A rated.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Weight Display||8.2 KG|