The compact design really does allow this machine to clean in areas normally cleaned by hand, yet 30% to 40% faster and better.
The TT1840G is part of Numatic's new super compact line of scrubber dryers, designed for those areas that are hard to reach and normally reserved for hand cleaning. This new machine is the cable powered twin of the very popular battery powered TTB1840.
The TT1840G uses less water so can clean just as long as larger machines between refills, when combined with a cable roller (see related items) the cable length is taken from 20m to 40m allowing for excellent cleaning range.
The trailing suction arm follows the contour of the brush and ensures that all water is collected even during tight turns. To further enhance the drying performance of the TT1840 the vacuum motor exhaust has been redirected to blow onto the floor assisting in the drying of the surface.
• Convenient - Fold flat design for easy transport from site to site.
• Rugged Construction - Tough all steel chassis design.
• Fully Adjustable Handle - For the perfect working position.
• Low Noise - Quieter, unobtrusive design means true versatility.
• Easy Change - Easy one handed brush or pad changing.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Weight Display||38.5 KG|