The TTV 678 is the cream of the crop when it comes to floorcare machines, it offers unmatched cleaning performance coupled with ease of use.
A comfortable, driver friendly, 120 litre, front wheel drive machine with a fantastic turning radius, gets in and out of places other machines just won’t go.
The TwinTec Vario “three in one” (3 in 1) design has proved itself to be almost the perfect balance between sound common sense engineering and innovative and truly functional technology.
The traction drive of the TTV 678 allows it to climb gradients of up to 11%, making it ideal for cleaning wheelchair ramps within shopping centres, and loading ramps within warehouses.
• Vario 3 in 1 Brush System - Simple adjustment mechanism provides a choice of scrubbing widths suitable for almost any surface.
• Easy Dosing Pre-sets - Correct chemical dosing for every task.
• Complete Cleaning Control - Operator has full control of cleaning speed, brush speed, water flow and chemical dosing.
• Simple Operator Control - Soft touch dashboard control system.
• Easy Maintenance - Easy access to batteries and fuses for service purposes and brush change is simple with the swing out brush cover.
• On-board Charger - Simple and convenient, just plug and go. Fully sealed low maintenance Gel batteries.
• Small Turning Radius - Means great cleaning even in tight spaces.
• Safety Features - Emergency stop button, power off removable key, horn button and hazard warning light and built in reversing alarm are just a few of the many safety features included.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Weight Display||500 KG|